This video by noted past-life regression therapist Dolores Cannon interested me so much that I actually went out and bought the book “The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth“…
I normally don’t buy New Age-y type of books. I can only stomach so much talk about crystalline rivers flowing out of my crown chakra or imaging purple angel wings hovering over me before I start wondering when I can leave and go get a burger somewhere, but this interview stopped me cold because the description of the characteristics was so spot-on in describing me at certain moments, that I had a double-take.
Cannon basically says, based on material from her hundreds of clients in deep hypnotherapy, that UFO’s and the like only started to appear shortly after the development of the atomic bomb. This was due to the fact that human beings literally had something now which could destroy themselves AND the Earth and that “observers” started to appear to make sure we don’t get into too much mischief. Star Trek’s Prime Directive applies here, they could not interfere because of our free will, so no external interference, but they decided instead an internal interference was possible. So “spiritual volunteers” decided to incarnate into Earth to be the beacons of change.
These volunteers came in 3 waves:
First Wave (born after WWII -1960’s)
– keep saying that they don’t want to be here, they don’t like it here
– don’t understand the violence
– usually very gentle-natured
– don’t understand strong emotions like hate, anger or fear, it frightens them
– often have good families, good jobs yet try to commit suicide because they don’t want to be here in this world
– want to go “home” but don’t know where home is and therefore confused
– often feel lost and that they don’t belong here, feel out of place
– usually don’t want to marry or have children (means the unnecessary accumulation of karma)
– trailblazers and the first wave who had to cut the path first to make it easier for those who follow
Second Wave (born in the 1970’s-80’s)
– the antennae, the generators, the channels of positive energy
– usually don’t want to marry or have children
– often feel lost and have a hard time figuring out their life mission
– mission is to just *BE* present for others
– their presence is usually enough to offset negative situations
– bring positive energy wherever they go, effortlessly
– because of their sensitivity to energy, are often reclusive and keep to themselves
– don’t like to be around people usually, crowds, clubs, parties
– want to do their job and leave ASAP
– usually loners but happy
– usually like to work from home
– in actuality they need to be the ones out there despite their reclusive nature
Third Wave (born from 1990’s to present)
– the new children, includes the Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow kids
– their energy is different, often know a lot without any formal training or learning
– usually very concerned about issues like pollution, the environment, additives to our food and water, chemtrails and synthetic elements in our world
– usually become activists or become aware of these issues at a very young age
The book by itself is not a bad read, most of it is material which are based on Dolores’ various hypnotherapy sessions and it does get woo-woo in some parts but it would seem with 3 weeks to go and in the home stretch of the Mayan calendar ending, the next few weeks will be highly, highly charged times for genuine spiritual work.
A few blogs are going on hiatus until after December 21st, I don’t think I’ll be on hiatus, I will post if something tickles my fancy but I have decided to play hooky from work that Friday and have booked a tree-house cabin in the woods that weekend.
These sure are interesting times….