After checking out as many websites about Ascension symptoms (and websites
number in the thousands now) , many of the various lists seem to have repeating themes
and symptoms. Here’s the list for anyone who is interested but bear in mind, not
everyone will be experiencing all 60 symptoms listed here. We are all going through this
process differently and each of us may reflect different symptoms. Some may resonate
with 4 or 5 items, some of you may experience up to 20. All this to say that, you are
not alone, thousands of people around the world are also going through something
similar. And please remember to consult your doctor if something is beyond irregular!
1. Changing sleep patterns: restlessness, hot feet, waking up two or three times a
night. Feeling tired after you wake up and sleepy off and on during the day. There is
something called the Triad Sleep Pattern that occurs for many: you sleep for about 2-3
hours, wake up, go back to sleep for another couple of hours, wake again, and go back
to sleep again. For others, the sleep requirements have changed. You can get by on
less sleep. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state.
You can’t be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the ‘cleansing
and releasing’ hour. You might even experience periods of deep sleeping. You are
resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.
2. Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along
the scalp and/or down the spine. A sense of energy vibrating on top of the head, as if
energy is erupting from the head in a shower. Hair standing on end, goose bumps.
3. Sudden waves of emotion. Crying at the drop of a hat. Feeling suddenly angry
or sad with little provocation. Or inexplicably depressed. Then very happy. Emotional
4. Old “stuff” seems to be coming up, as described above, and the people with whom
you need to work it out (or their clones) appear in your life. Completion issues.
5. Changes in weight. A need to eat all the time – this is caused by a few things
going on in your body. Since your body is going through so many changes releasing
emotions and with all this work, your body requires more protein. Our food does not
have the same nutritional value so you need to take additional supplements. Food also
gives up as sense of security and with so many changes within and in your environment
; you feel the need to eat. OR A loss of desire for food. Also, part of you does not
want to be here anymore in the Old.
6. Changes in eating habits: Strange cravings and odd food choices. Some find they
are not as hungry as they used to be. Or hungrier. A need to eat often along with what
feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. It
is an inner tube around your belly area and is happening in both men and women.
It is a type of protection around your solar plexus area which is “who you are” and with
the constant changes; you need this protection for now. A craving for protein. You are
requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an
inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences.
7. Food intolerances, allergies you never had before:
8. Amplification of the senses. Increased sensitivity. Heightened sensitivities to your
surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other
stimulants are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily
8a. Sight: Blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around
people, plants, animals, and objects. Some report seeing formerly opaque objects as
transparent. When you close your eyes, you no longer see darkness, but redness.
You may also see geometric shapes or brilliant colors and pictures when eyes are
closed. Colors appear more vivid — the sky might look teal or the grass an amazing
8b. Hearing: Increased or decreased hearing. Other symptoms are hearing white
noise in the head, beeps, tones, music or electronic patterns. Some hear water
rushing, bees buzzing, whooshing, roaring or ringing. Others have what is called
audio dyslexia– you can’t always make out what people are saying, as if you can no
longer translate your own language.
8c. Enhanced senses of smell, touch, and/or taste.
9. Skin eruptions: Rashes, bumps, acne, hives, and shingles. Anger produces
outbreaks around the mouth and chin.
10. Episodes of intense energy which make you want to leap out of bed and into
action. Followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue. Days of extreme fatigue. Your
body is losing density and going through intense restructuring. One of the most
aggravating ascension symptoms is constant fatigue. I mean the kind where you
cannot even get out of bed, and you have to push yourself to get anything done.
11. Changes in prayer or meditation. Not feeling the same sensations as before.
Not having the same experience of being in contact with Consciousness. Difficulty in
12. Power surges: All of a sudden you are heated from head to toe. It is a momentary
sensation, but uncomfortable. In contrast, some people have felt inexplicably cold. Night
sweats and hot flashes. Your body is ‘heating’ up as it burns off residue after going
through wild and vivid dreams, you may wake up in a sweat and have to change your
13. A range of physical manifestations: Headaches, backaches, neck pains, flu-like
symptoms (this is called vibrational flu), digestive problems, muscular spasms or cramps,
racing heartbeat, chest pains, changes in sexual desire, numbness or pain in the limbs,
and involuntary vocalizations or bodily movements. Aches and Pains – toxic energy
and emotional blockages in your body that need to be released more so now during
14. Looking younger. You love yourself and life more. You begin to resemble the
perfect you that you really are.
15. Vivid dreams. Sometimes the dreams are so real that you wake up confused.
You may even have lucid dreams in which you are in control. Many dreams may be
mystical or carry messages for you, wild and sometimes violent dreams.
16. Events that completely alter your life: death, divorce, change in job status,
loss of home, illness, and/or other catastrophes — sometimes several at once!
Forces that cause you to slow down, simplify, change, re-examine who you are and
what your life means to you. Forces that you cannot ignore. Forces that cause you
release your attachments. Forces that awaken your sense of love and compassion for
all. A sense of loss leading to depression – this results from changing environment
, loss of jobs, residences and friends. Nothing is the same anymore; you do not react
the same way to your friends or even your job which leads to a separation anxiety as
a result of purging the darker and denser energy within. This process is teaching you
to release all of your attachments. The change that you feel is on-going through the
ascension process. The best of dealing with it is to learn to “go with the flow”. You may
have bouts of depression caused by all the changes around you – loss of job and friends
and home. These are very real situations that are causing much anxiety and depression
in some cases
17. A desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-draining jobs consumptive
lifestyles, and toxic people or situations. You feel a compelling need to “find yourself”
and your life purpose — now! You want to be creative and free to be person you really
are. You might find yourself drawn to the arts and nature. You want to offload yourself
from things and people that no longer serve you.
18. Emotional and mental confusion: A feeling that you need to get your life
19. Introspection, solitude and loss of interest in more extraverted activities: This
stage has come as a surprise to many extraverts who formerly saw themselves as
outgoing and involved. They say, “I don’t know why, but I don’t like to go out as much
as before.” You don’t feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, ‘rebooting,
developing a preference for your own space and at most times, solitude.
20. Creativie bursts: Receiving images, ideas, music, and other creative
inspirations at an often overwhelming rate.
21. A perception that time is accelerating. It seems that way because
you have had so many changes introduced into your life at an unprecedented
rate. The number of changes seems to be growing.
22. A sense of impendingness. There is a feeling that something is about
to happen. This can create anxiety.
23. Impatience. You know better, but sometimes you can’t help it. You want
to get on with what seems to be coming your way. Uncertainty is not comfortable.
24. A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and revelation.
Perhaps an interest in the spiritual for the first time in your life.
25. A feeling that you are somehow different. A disquieting sense that
everything in your life feels new and altered, that you have left your old self
26. “Teachers” appear everywhere with perfect timing to help you on your spiritual
journey: people, books, movies, events, Mother Nature, etc. Teachers may appear
to be negative or positive when you are trapped in polarity thinking, but, from a
transcendent perspective, they are always perfect. Just what you need to learn
from and move on.
27. You find a spiritual track that makes sense to you and “speaks to you” at
the most profound levels. Suddenly you are gaining a perspective that you
would never have considered before. You hunger to know more. You read,
share with others, ask questions, and go inside to discover more about who
you are and why you are here.
28. You are moving through learning and personal issues at a rapid pace.
You sense that you are “getting it” quite readily.
29. Invisible presences. Here is the woo-woo stuff. Some people report
feeling surrounded by beings at night or having the sensation of being touched
or talked to. Often they will wake with a start. Some also feel their body or bed
30. Portents, visions, “illusions”, numbers, and symbols: Seeing things
that have spiritual importance for you. Noticing how numbers appear synchronistically
31. Increased integrity: You realize that it is time for you to seek and speak your
truth. It suddenly seems important for you to become more authentic, more yourself.
You may have to say “no” to people whom you have tried to please in the past.
You may find it intolerable to stay in a marriage or job or place that doesn’t support
who you are. You may also find there is nowhere to hide, no secrets to keep anymore.
Honesty becomes important in all your relationships. Loss of identity. You try to
access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking
at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying
much more light and a simpler, more purified you. .
A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences
which no longer jive with you.
32. Harmony with seasons and cycles: You are becoming more tuned to the
seasons, the phases of the moon and natural cycles. More awareness of your
place in the natural world. A stronger connection to the earth.
33. Electrical and mechanical malfunctions: When you are around, light bulbs
flicker, the computer locks up, or the radio goes haywire.
34. Increased synchronicity and many small miracles. Look for more of
35. Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness:
Thinking of someone and immediately hearing from them. More synchronicities.
Having sudden insights about patterns or events from the past. Clairvoyance,
out-of-body experiences, and other psychic phenomena. Intensified sensitivity
and knowing. Awareness of one’s essence and that of others.
36. Communication with Spirit. Channelling.
37. A sense of Oneness with all. A direct experience of this Wholeness.
Transcendent awareness. Being flooded with compassion and love for all life.
Compassionate detachment or unconditional love for all is what lifts us up to
higher levels of consciousness and joy.
38. Moments of joy and bliss. A deep abiding sense of peace and knowing
that you are never alone.
39. Integration: You become emotionally, psychologically, physically, and spiritually
stronger and clearer.
40. Living your purpose: You know you are finally doing what you came to
earth for. New skills and gifts are emerging, especially healing ones. Your life/work
experiences are now converging and starting to make sense. You are finally
going to use them all. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When
you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful.
Experiencing difficulty in being around people and places that never bothered
41. A Feeling of wanting to be closer to animals and plants. To some people,
animals now seem to be more “human” in their behavior. Wild animals
are less afraid. Plants respond to your love and attention more than ever.
42. Seeing beings of other dimensions. The veil between dimensions is thinner,
so it is not surprising.
43. Seeing a person’s true form or seeing loved ones with a different face.
44. Physically manifesting thoughts and desires more quickly and efficiently.
45. Left -brain fogginess. Your psychic abilities, your intuitive knowing, your feeling
and compassion, your ability to experience your body, your visioning, your
expressiveness all emanate from the right brain. In order for this side of the
brain to develop more fully, the left brain must shut down a little bit. Normally
the left-hemisphere’s capacity for order, organization, structure, linear
sequencing, analysis, evaluation, precision, focus, problem-solving, and
mathematics dominate our often less-valued right brain, no desire to read for
very long, inability to focus; forgetting what you are just about to say;
impatience with linear forms of communication (audio or written formats); a
feeling of spaciness, being scattered; losing interest in research or complex
information; feeling bombarded with words and talk and information; and a
reluctance to write. Sometimes you feel dull and have no interest in analysis,
lively intellectual discussion, or investigation. Memory Loss – at times you
may feel like you are losing your mind because you cannot remember things,
places, words, what you did 2 hours earlier.. A great abundance of short term
memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. Being in the Now is
the way of the New World.
46. Dizziness. This occurs when you are ungrounded. Perhaps you have
just cleared a big emotional issue and your body is adjusting to your “lighter”
47. Falling, having accidents, breaking bones. Your body is not grounded
or perhaps your life is out of balance. Or your body may be telling you to slow
down, examine certain aspects of your life, or heal certain issues.
49. Heart palpitations. A racing heart usually accompanies a heart opening.
It only lasts for a few moments and means that the heart is re-balancing itself
after an emotional release.
50. Faster hair and nail growth. More protein is being used in the body.
51. A desire to find your soul mate or twin soul. More than ever before,
the idea that we can have a relationship that matches who we are seems
52. Memories surface. Body memories, suppressed memories, images of
past lives and/or parallel lives. We are healing and integrating all our “selves”,
so expect to have some of these experiences.
53. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in an intense energy,
54. Feeling disoriented – a feeling of not knowing who you are, what you
are doing or what you are supposed to be doing caused by the constant change
going on within and around you in the atmosphere.
55. Feeling ‘out of body’. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it
is not you. This is our natural defense mechanism of survival when we are under
acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control.
56. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in
conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc.
They literally make you feel ‘sick’ inside. You are in a higher vibration and your
energies are no longer in alignment.
57. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don’t belong here
anymore. We are returning to Source.
58. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different
59. Anxiety and panic – when there is an energy shift in the atmosphere it
also affects you. As mother earth is releasing her toxins through natural disasters,
so are you. You may feel overloaded and overwhelmed by sudden change of
events and crisis situations. You may be overloaded with family needs and pressures,
plus more expectations from your work situation. Feeling you are going insane, or
must be developing a mental illness of some sort.
60. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare,
with many ‘worst nightmare’ aspects to it. Overwhelming stress – as emotions
are coming up within, you don’t know what is happening causing you to feel
stressed and anxious.
Look around you. The ruling elite are poisoning our water, air and food supplies.
The fluoridation of our water has led to the calcification of our pineal glands, which
in past history, were much larger than they are now. As many of you know, the
pineal gland is called your “3rd Eye” and is the window to your soul and your true,
divine reason for being here.
Imagine being able to tap into your true potential? Perhaps this is what the ruling
elite fear the most as they certainly do not want people thinking for themselves
or thinking outside the box because that would limit our need for government.
You are truly more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Believe in yourself and have faith in humanity. The rest will fall into place.
Here’s a fantastic video and the best I’ve seen about the Ascension process as a whole.
This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it
anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
The most comprehensive list of Ascension Symptoms